Wednesday, December 06, 2006


A long time has past since my last post and unfortunatly I am on the run again, but wanted to make a short post so people know we are still alive.
OK, so what's going on here:
Devin just finished his swimming lessons and got his seahorse (a little thing which gets put on his swimming trousers so people can see he can swim). He is so proud! Especially because he was one of the younger ones from the course with 8 kids and 4 of them did not pass.
Shilda is still having lots of fun in school, singing all day long her Christmas songs she learns in school and getting in some trouble lately. 2 days ago, while I was taking a shower she took out her cocoa butter and oil products for her hair and went in her room and did every Barbie's and Doll's hair!!! While I was putting make-up on I even thought to myself that something smells so good....
YEAH, and what I saw is beyond my wildest dreams and just to hard to even discribe. So, I will leave it at that and everyone's imagination can go free....
But it's all cleaned up now, all the doll's and barbie's got a bath, Shilda had a GOOD time and mommy almost a heart attack!

Next wednesday I am going with the two angels to Teneriffa (a little Spanish Island off of the coast of West Afrika) for a week. We are very excited and can't wait... Unfortunatly, Christian is not going. I have been begging him for years to go on trips (and sometimes he will), but wasn't too lucky. He did go twice to Spain and once to Austria and many places in Germany with us and always seemed to have fun, but it always takes a lot of talking him in before hand. So, once again we agreed I would take the kids myself and went ahead and booked it. After we read some about Teneriffa (Vulcano Island, all the climat zones, so many things to do and really beautiful) he got really interessted and says he wishes he could go now too. AAAHH Even thou he has over 60 days of leave saved up, he can not take them before Christmas and I can't change our tickets to another date. Aergerlich! Same thing happend when I went to Gran Canaria with Devin last year. Maybe he will remember next time...

No comments: